Friday, October 14, 2011

Say HELLO To Some New DT Members!

I just thought I'd pop on here to announce a couple new DT members.  While I'm waiting to hear back from a few more, I wanted to start today by introducing you to:

and

You will want to visit their blogs and follow them to keep up with all their wonderful inspiration!  We'll be back tomorrow with another new challenge and more DT announcements soon!  Thanks to everyone that showed interest in joining our team and congratulations to those that accepted their invites!

5 comments:

Marge said...

Thank you, Sheri! I know we'll have great fun and can't wait to soak up all the inspiration to be found at My Sheri Crafts!!!

Glenda said...

Congrats Marge and Sandy! Both of you will bring great inspiration to the team! Looking forward to all the fun we will have!
Glenda

ShelbyWoo said...

Congrats to Marge and Sandy!!!

Nana Donna said...

Congratulations gals, can't wait to see what you come up with

P.G. Lamb said...

Marge and Sandy, I am so happy to have you ladies join us! I am looking forward to seeing all he beautiful cards and projects you both will be sharing with us. :-D